Joompay is a social finance app enabling seamless, secure, and lightning-fast money transfers in Europe. With Joompay, you can send and receive money from anyone – in an easy and fun way. Joompay has recently got financial license and launched the app. Joompay is headquartered in Luxembourg; it is developed by the people who created Joom, one of the fastest-growing international eCommerce platforms that succeeded in reaching 400 million users across the globe.
We are now searching for a Tax Analyst.
- Handling and supporting a wide variety of tax compliance and tax reporting processes
- Supporting tax structuring & optimisation processes
- Researching tax rules and writing tax technical documents
- Provide support during statutory audit
- Excellent technical knowledge of EU and Luxembourg tax laws and regulations
- At least 3 years of experience in a finance role with exposure to tax and IFRS reporting standards
- Strong data analysis and attention to detail skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- University degree with focus in legal or financial reporting
- Office near Place de la Gare (Luxembourg)
- Flexible work schedule
- Stock option package