Joompay is a social finance app enabling seamless, secure, and lightning-fast money transfers in Europe. With Joompay, you can send and receive money from anyone — in an easy and fun way. Joompay has recently got financial license and launched the app. Joompay is headquartered in Luxembourg; it is developed by the people who created Joom, one of the fastest-growing international eCommerce platforms that succeeded in reaching 400 million users across the globe.
We are now searching for a Corporate Communications Manager.
- Launch and support product communications across Europe
- Create and develop marketing strategies and campaigns
- Cultivate relationships with media and influencers
- Work with Leadership to adjust marketing strategy and expectations
- Define and support success metrics and maintain regular reporting system
- Solid experience in B2C communications and public relations, either in-house or/and agency; experience of working with digital product is a must
- Understanding of social media metrics and experience analysing data and using tools to track and monitor campaign success
- Proactive approach, great planning and organisational skills, ability to manage internal and external teams
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Office near Place de la Gare (Luxembourg)
- Flexible work schedule
- Stock option package