Joompay is a social finance app enabling seamless, secure, and lightning-fast money transfers in Europe. With Joompay, you can send and receive money from anyone — in an easy and fun way. Joompay has recently got financial license and launched the app. Joompay is headquartered in Luxembourg; it is developed by the people who created Joom, one of the fastest-growing international eCommerce platforms that succeeded in reaching 400 million users across the globe.
We are now searching for a Business Partnerships Manager.
- Own and drive strategic projects and partnerships all over the EU
- Generate new business prospects and support existing network of partners
- Conduct market research and develop new tools to measure growth effectiveness, conduct industry and market potential assessments to identify new opportunities as well as product gaps
- Use data to measure business performance, build industry insights, and assess new opportunities
- 3+ years in business development role where deep product knowledge was required
- A proven record of digital products delivery within financial / IT sector
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to make quick decisions in complex environments
- Experience in Fintech industry and understanding of regulation and compliance in payments is highly desired
- Solid financial modelling skills and experience analysing data and using tools to track and monitor ROI and sales' success
- Proactive approach, great planning and organisational skills, ability to manage internal and external teams
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Office near Place de la Gare (Luxembourg)
- Flexible work schedule
- Stock option package