Joompay – is a social finance app enabling seamless, secure, and lightning-fast money transfers in Europe. With Joompay, you can send and receive money from anyone – in an easy and fun way. Joompay has recently got financial license and launched the app. Joompay is a sister company of Joom - one of the fastest-growing international eCommerce platforms in the world. Joom was launched in 2016. Within just four years, we succeeded in reaching 300 million users across the globe.
We are now searching for a Head of Compliance Operations.
- Lead the Compliance Operations team as an outsourced service provider of compliance related tasks to an EU financial institution (Luxembourg);
- Scale of the team of Compliance Operations in line with the growth of the business, including hiring, performance reviews and ongoing management of the team.
- Act as an escalation point for any matters identified by Compliance Operations in relation to the customer onboarding, KYC and due diligence measures.
- Perform controls and periodic quality reviews in relation to the customer onboarding, KYC and due diligence procedures of the Compliance Operations team.
- Together with the relevant Implementation Manager, ensure that appropriate systems and tools are developed by the IT development team or acquired, as appropriate.
- Monitor and continuously improve the service levels of the providers used by Compliance Operations.
- higher education in law, economics or management;
- at least 3 years of experience in the Compliance domain, preferably in a financial institution;
- experience of building teams and managing people;
- fluent English;
- hands-on approach.
- office near Gustava Zemgala street (Riga, Latvia)
- flexible work schedule;
- stock option package.