Joompay is a social finance app enabling seamless, secure, and lightning-fast money transfers in Europe. With Joompay, you can send and receive money from anyone – in an easy and fun way. Joompay has recently got financial license and launched the app. Joompay is headquartered in Luxembourg; it is developed by the people who created Joom, one of the fastest-growing international eCommerce platforms that succeeded in reaching 400 million users across the globe.
We are now searching for a Financial Reporting Analyst.
- Financial reporting, in accordance to regulatory, financial and tax requirements
- Build and maintain other ad-hoc reports / models
- Collaborate with finance and engineering departments to create reporting and data analysis instruments and automated systems
- Evaluating and advising on financial consequences of business decisions
- Assisting with budgets
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong database building and modelling, SQL and Excel skills
- Python language knowledge is strongly preferred
- Fluent in English
- University degree in business, finance, or accounting
- Having an additional certificates in data analysis is preferred
- Office near Place de la Gare (Luxembourg)
- Flexible work schedule
- Stock option package