Joompay is a social finance app enabling seamless, secure, and lightning-fast money transfers in Europe. With Joompay, you can send and receive money from anyone – in an easy and fun way. Joompay has recently got financial license and launched the app. Joompay is headquartered in Luxembourg; it is developed by the people who created Joom, one of the fastest-growing international eCommerce platforms that succeeded in reaching 400 million users across the globe.
We are now searching for an AML Specialist.
- Monitor, investigate and prepare reports about indicators of suspicious activity
- Conduct AML risk assessments on a regular basis and provide expert analysis in identifying potential crime
- Develop, implement and support internal AML monitoring systems
- Maintain appropriate records and reports in accordance with Joompay AML policies and regulatory requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in a financial institution or industry investigating and reporting suspicious activity, mostly in AML
- A good understanding of the EU KYC/AML frameworks and knowledge of recent legislative developments
- Fluent in English
- University Degree in civil / corporate law or in a related discipline
- Office near Gustava Zemgala street (Riga)
- Flexible work schedule
- Stock option package